How It WorksAnd What to Expect
How Do Our Sessions Work?
Our first session will be over the phone so you can hear the process.
After that, I can do all of the work without us being on the phone (the majority of people like this option as it frees them from having to schedule time our of their day).
With the belief that everything is energy, I will connect to your energetic body and, using muscle testing determine the size of your Heart-Wall, what it is made out of, and begin to uncover the emotions to be released and will release them.
The beauty of this is we don’t need to be on the phone or in person to do the work.
After each session I will email or text you what was released and how long your body needs to process (process explained below in “what to expect).
You may see the same emotion appear multiple times. This is completely normal. Each emotion is connected to a specific event. When we release each emotion, it is connected to an event, we do not release the emotion globally.
Heart-Wall release can take anywhere between 1-7 sessions depending on the size of the Heart-Wall.
I will continue to release each layer of emotion until your Heart Wall is gone.
What To Expect During The Release And What Does
“Process Time” Mean?
Some of my clients, feel the sense of release during our session, some don’t. Those who are more sensitive and intuitive report feeling a release. Neither way is right or wrong, there is still a release.
- Generally, my clients report feeling lighter and more peaceful as the Heart-Wall is removed.
- 45% of my clients report that at some point during the process they get sick or feel “off” (i.e. grumpy, negative).
This is also completely normal.
- Doing Heart-Wall clearing is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for “malignant” or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it’s balance.
- If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a Heart-Wall session is just about the same!
- Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal—it’s just your body processing the release of the emotions.
- Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself.
What To Expect After The Heart Wall Is Released?
- Sense of Purpose
- Open to receiving abundance, success, love….
These are just a few of the things that people report feeling after their Heart-Wall is removed.
Some feel it immediately, some feel it weeks later.
Sometimes it’s noticeable shifts. Other times they are subtle.
Everyone’s experience is unique.
Since my divorce I’ve been closed off to relationships but knew that I wanted to get back in the dating game.
When Heather explained what a Heart wall was, I knew immediately that I had one and it was preventing me to be open to another relationship.
Since we cleared my Heart Wall & we worked on a few other issues I’ve been on more dates than previously and am more open to being in a relationship than I ever have been. I’ve noticed subtle shifts that continue to compound each day to big changes in me and how I view the dating/relationship world.
With my Heart Wall released, I know without a doubt that I will be ready to be in a relationship when I met the right person—I never thought I’d say that!Christopher S.
You Are Probably Thinking…
Ok, that’s great Heather, but HOW does it work if I’m not there?
For that, you can check out this page….creator of the Emotion Code, Dr. Bradley Nelson, says it way better than I do.
I’m looking forward to seeing how your life unfolds for you after your Heart-Wall clearing!