If you have tried everything you can think of to get rid of dry skin then you’ve come to the right place!
For YEARS I had elbows that were so dry they would snag on anything (so annoying)…until I started doing the Hot Towel Scrub. Within days, my elbows (and the rest of my skin) were smooth. I almost didn’t know how to handle it.
Our Lymphatic system keeps the blood and other vital tissues detoxified and using a Hot Towel Scrub is one of best ways to stimulate the lymphatic system.
Here are the Benefits of Hot Towel Scrub:
* Energizing in the morning and relaxing at night
* Assists in breaking up cellulite
* Removes dead skin
* Stimulates circulation
* Strengthens the immune system
* Opens the pores to release stored toxins
* Softens deposits of hard fat below the skin and prepares them for discharge
* Allows excess fat, mucus, cellulite and toxins to actively discharge to the surface rather than to accumulate around deeper vital organs
* Activates the lymphatic system to remove toxins
How smart and sexy is that? When you start doing this you will soon find that your skin is softer, those dry elbows will disappear and you will not need as much lotion as you currently do (since I started this practice I’ve gotten to the point where I only use coconut oil on my face and my legs after shaving).
The Hot Towel Scrub is super-sexy to do, either by yourself or with someone else!
Here’s How To Do It:
* Turn on the hot water and fill the sink
* Hold the towel at both ends and place in the hot water
* Wring out the towel
* While the towel is still hot and steamy, begin to gently scrub the skin
* Do one section of the body at a time, for example, begin with the hands and fingers and work your way up the arms to the shoulders, neck and face, then down to the chest, upper back, abdomen, lower back, buttocks, legs, feet and toes.
* Reheat the towel often by dipping it in the sink of hot water after scrubbing each section or as soon as the towel starts to cool
* Your skin will turn pink at first but this will eventually stop and your skin will be wonderfully soft!
Once I got into the practice of taking the time to really scrub my body I did begin to do this in the shower and have experienced the same results–my crackly, dry elbows have not come back in the 7 years I’ve been doing this!
When doing this in the shower, the directions are essentially the same, just make sure you run the washcloth under hot water.
Do this for 30 days and you will be feeling and looking smarter and sexier in no time!
Are you a “Hot Towel Scrubber”? I’d love to hear how doing this has changed your life in the comments below–you never know who you can encourage!